Bloodstock Agency Commission Fees (GST inclusive)
- Private sales selling commission up to and including $12,500 – $1,100 flat fee.
- Private sales selling commission between $12,501 up to and including $100,000 – 8.8%.
- Private sales selling commission over $100,000 – $8,800, plus 6.6% thereafter for the remaining balance.
- Buying commission for horses purchased at auction up to and including $25,000 – $1,100 flat fee.
- Buying commission for horses purchased at auction over $25,000 – 5.5%.
- Buying commission if no horse purchased at auction – 0%.
- Auction sales consignment commission – 2.75% on selling price. No commission if passed in.
Farm Charges (GST inclusive/day)
- $26.40 – Dry Mares (paddock)
- $29.70 – Wet Mares (paddock)
- $27.50 – Weanlings (paddock)
Auction Sales Preparation (minimum 4-6 weeks pre-auction)
- $38.50 – Racehorses, Dry Mares (paddock)
- $44.00 – Racehorses, Dry Mares (boxed)
- $55.00 – Weanlings (boxed)
Individual Care Area
- $30.80 – Racehorses, Dry Mares (yard)
- $33.00 – Wet Mares (yard)
- $44.00 – All horses (boxed)
Auction Sales Expenses (staff accommodation, amenities & travel, advertising, etc)
- Charged pro rata, e.g., if you own 1 horse in a sales draft of 5 horses you are charged for 20% of these total costs.
Please Note: We do not agist yearlings or prepare them for auction. We can recommend a number of professional farms which provide an excellent service for this.
Comments are closed.