We usually have stallion prospects and stallions for sale in all prices ranges. If you are on the look out for a new stallion, whether you are based in Australia or overseas, please contact Brett Howard to discuss how we can help.
In recent times stallions bought/sold/leased include:
- DIVINE PROPHET (by CHOISIR) 2016 Group 1 Caulfield Guineas winner. Standing at Aquis Farm/Emirates Park, NSW.
- SOOBOOG (by SNITZEL) 2016 Group 3 winner. $1.5 million. Standing at Kitchwin Hills, NSW.
- SHOOTING TO WIN (by NORTHERN METEOR) 2014 Group 1 Caulfield Guineas winner. Standing at Darley Australia, NSW.
- PRIDE OF DUBAI (by STREET CRY) Dual Group 1 winning 2yo in 2015. Standing at Coolmore Australia, NSW.
- DISSIDENT (by SEBRING) Five times Group 1 winner & 2014/15 Australian Horse of the Year. Standing at Newgate Farm, NSW.
- ANACHEEVA (by ANABAA) Champion Australian 3yo Miler. Standing at Chatswood Stud, Victoria.
- MAKFI (by DUBAWI) World Champion 3yo miler & now a leading young sire in Australia & NZ. Stood at Westbury Farm, NZ. Now resides in Japan.
- HUSSON (by HUSSONET) Undefeated Group 1 winner & now a Top 25 Sire in Australia. Standing at Aquis Farm, Qld.
- CROWDED HOUSE (by RAINBOW QUEST) English 2yo Group 1 winner. Standing at Wattle Grove Thoroughbreds, NSW.
- LOVE CONQUERS ALL (by MOSSMAN) Multiple Group winner & a leading 1st Crop Sire in 2015/16. Standing at Sun Stud, Qld.
- DRUMBEATS (by REDOUTE’S CHOICE) Multiple Australian Group winner. Standing at Lyndhurst Stud, Qld.
- HIGHLY RECOMMENDED (by FASTNET ROCK) Australian Group 2 winning 3yo. Standing at Berkley Stud, NZ.
- NEEDS FURTHER (by ENCOSTA DE LAGO) Australian Group 3 winner. Standing at Armidale Stud, Tasmania.
- GOLDEN ARCHER (by ROCK OF GIBRALTAR) Multiple Australian Group 3/Listed Race winner & a leading 1st Crop Sire in 2016/17. Standing at Raheen Stud, Qld.
- BATTLE PAINT (by TALE OF THE CAT) French Group 1 placed 2yo. Standing at Chequers Stud, NZ.
Please call Brett Howard on +61-2-4938 0011 to discuss your requirements or e-mail him at email@example.com.
Comments are closed.